Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tutu Dress

Hi guys, so I haven't post anything yet about fashion thing. I know I am such a bad and procrastinator blogger, sorry not to sorry hehe. But I have something interesting to share to you. Couple weeks ago I was received package from Kazami Style. Let me tell you, Kazami Style is  online hijab store that sell hijab clothing. The owner is Dinda Kazami, her signature collection is "when syar'i meet fashionable". So they sell many maxi dress. Go check out her coollection and pick your favorite dress! I'm so lucky that I got one set beautiful dress and outerwear and I couldn't wait to show you how I styled 'em. Okay, without further do let's jump into my outfit!





Basically these dress already has good details and cutting with ruffle on top and layered satin material with tutu fabric in the bottom, so I just add gold necklace to complete the look.I really love the color because its pastel and blended with my skin tone. For my Hijab, I just style it really simple with turkish style because the length is not so long. I keep it very basic. The material of this scarf is very comfy and stay in my head also same as the dress. I am obsessed with the tutuuuu! Don't forget to wear my pump heels because its better with heels and make me taller. lol




One Set Tutu Dress and Hijab : Kazami Style
Brown Pump Heels : Iconinety9
Necklace : Unbranded

Alright, thats it for today, I hope you like the way I styled these gorgeous dress! I'd like to wear it when going to reception wedding or formal occasion because its very elegance and beautiful! Thanks a lot Kazami Style I love it very much! Also don't forget to be friends with me in another social media and we can chat all day errrday.... Have a wonderful day and night! see ya later ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment