Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ethnic Pattern

Hey hey heeey! The weather is very good, the sun is shining so why don't I go outside and took a pictures? :) Okaaay I've just come back to share some outfit todaaay ;) Yes its like blog post marathon hehehe literally I have sooo many to share to you guys but I doon't have much time to update my blog :( well I try to fix my time management tho. So, I got Outerwear from Kazami Style, again. If you read my previous post, you must knew what Kazami Style is. Let's see how it looks on me ;)







Well, in this look I paired my vest/outerwear from Kazami Style with my ethnic pattern pants designed by me and basic long sleeves. The color of the layered oter is green army and it just plain, no pattern or everything. So, I think I'll go with my pattern item to pop out the outfit. I would love to combine the green army with purple and pink. Actually it goes really well. For the shoes, I choose the Pink suede wedges that super comfy on my feet.  Seriously I ain't lying to you guysss! Moving on to my hijab style, I am wearing my square scarf and make it very simple which is suit my daily look. Last but not least, I add my triangle necklace and couple rings on my fingers. 







Square Scarf : Dian Pelangi
Basic Shirt : Unbranded
Ethnic Pattern Pants : Custom made
Sling Bag : Fladeo
Pink Wedges : Grizzly
Accessorise : Unbranded


Thank you so much for Kazami Style, you guys should check her collection right now! Anyway if you have any question for me, feel free to ask me here :) Have a wonderful day and night! see ya lateeeer ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment