Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Denim Day

Never ever get bored with denim! Yes! my favorite everlasting fashion item. So, in this very casual day, I decided to wear denim on denim which is oversized denim top and my blue jeans. Wait a sec, did I forget to mention these super awesome long cardigan? yup my current obsession that I wear errrday haha the material is super thin because its chiffon, so don't worry if you live in humid country like me :) and for color combination, I think khaki, mustard, and blue jeans is not a big deal for you, rite? so here it is....








Scarf : iWearhijab
Oversized Denim Top : Vintage
Chiffon Long Cardigan : Titans Wardrobe
Jeans : Zara
Flats and Necklace : Unbranded
Tote Bag : Mayonette

Have a wonderful day and night! See ya later xoxo -Dita-








No comments:

Post a Comment