Tuesday, March 18, 2014

T.M.I

Aloha, it is almost midnight actually and I can't sleep. So I decided to write something instead of scrolling down my feed on instagram and stalking someone on twitter. *peace* Anyway, I was watched many videos from my favorite youtubers lately, and found that they are all doing tag called TMI. I'm sure you already know what it is but if you did not, TMI stands for Too Much Information. Basically what you have to do is answer 50 questions and tag someone. I know I was not tagged but I'm tagging myself *lol*

Okay, I thought I could start it on here.... let's get into it!

1: What are you wearing? Pyjamaaaas.
2: Ever been in love? Maybe.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope and I wish never.
4: How tall are you? I am a petite one 5"1.
5: How much do you weigh? 8 stone not really sure.
6: Any tattoos? Nope.
7: Any piercings? Just one lobe on each ear.
8: OTP? I have no idea but maybe  Dina and Sid.
9: Favorite show? Law & Order, NCIS, Glee, Carrie Diaries, HIMYM, Top Chef, Revenge.
10: Favorite bands? Foster The People.
11: Something you miss? Being innocene.
12: Favorite song? Too hard but If I Die Young by The Band Perry is the one that I can't stop to sing.
13: How old are you? 20.
14: Zodiac sign? Taurus.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Nice, caring, good personality, and have a good sense of humour ;D
16: Favorite Quote? Its impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela.
17: Favorite actor? Jhonny Depp.
18: Favorite color? Grey, Pastels.
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood. I like both.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bed absolutely my bed, cry until fell asleep haha.
21: How long does it take you to shower? If I'm in a rush less than 5 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 50 minutes until 1 hour. I spend lot of my time to find a good outfit and hijab styles.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? nope, sure I've fought a lot with my sister but only for a joke.
24: Turn on? ability to sing and play guitar, beautiful eyes.
25: Turn off? cocky, arrogance.
26: The reason I joined blogspot? because I love sharing with you guys and meet new people :)
27: Fears? wasting my life and doing nothing for someone who needed me.
28: Last thing that made you cry? truestoryASA video about child homeless experience.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I think last night to my mom.
30: Meaning behind your Blogspot Name? I am wearing hijab and Dulce means sweet in spanish so it means sweet hijab. Because I thougt hijab stand out your personality so... you tell me. If it makes sense lol
31: Last book you read? I did not read anything in past 3 months so its not good.
32: The book you’re currently reading? nothing.
33: Last show you watched? The Mindy Project.
34: Last person you talked to? My sister.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Partner in my old office.
36: Favorite food? Ayam rica-rica, sambel goreng kentang, nasi goreng basically  all Indonesian food because the taste cannot compare to any other food in the world. Ha!
37: Place you want to visit? Mecca with my parents. Amiin.
38: Last place you were? in my room?
39: Do you have a crush? yes, I have a crush on someone I can't tell you lol.
40: Last time you kissed someone? does kiss on the cheek count? 
41: Last time you were insulted? few days ago maybe but I'm not really sure why.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? berries, chocolate.
43: What instruments do you play?? I play none instruments haha but I wish I can play guitar.
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? Rings.
45: Last sport you played? shameless I hate sport but little jogging count?
46: Last song you sang? Sweater weather by the neighborhood I'm obsessed with that song.
47: Favorite chat up line? What is that? I have no idea.
48: Have you ever used it? I don't think so.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? last week.
50: Who should answer these questions next? YOU! yes if you read this you are tagged.
Nighty nite guys!
Doodles, xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i love poit number 30 dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun! and I loved your style totally ;) don't forget to do the TMI tag :D

      Delete