Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pattern Play

Hi guys!

How's your week? mine was lil bit interesting because this week I did something that I can't tell you yet teehee ;) Anyway I want to share what I wore recently aka my outfit of the day. 





My Outfit:
Black Shawl : Custom made by me
Houndstooth Shirt & Stripe Pants : Unbranded
Black Flats : Unbranded
Bag Mayonette



I just wore simple black and white color with little touch of mint from my cape. Actually I kinda afraid about playing pattern. You feel the same? Because that always too tricky for me. But I feel like this stripe pants is gonna be awesome mixed with my houndstooth shirt. At least I thought so. Since its always raining every morning, I added my favs Mint Cape from Retail Therapy to make me more warm. By the way I always love the cutting from retail therapy collections. 

So what is your favorite items these rainy days? yeah I know its going to spring in some country, but here in Jakarta the weather still unpredictable and mostly rain. Just let me know in the comment section below. 

Never forget to take a selfies ;p

Hope you guys a very happy weekend and don't forget to be friend with me on another social media. We can chat all day... errr day. Well see you in my next blog post iA and take care BYEEEEE!



2 comments:

  1. nice outfit!

    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun! :) yes, sure thing!

      love your style btw!

      Delete