Monday, March 10, 2014

Stop Thinking and Let Things Happen

First thing first, I want to say HELLO to you out there! My name is Dita if you didn't know me. I am 20 year old female and going to turn 21 in May. Well, I made this blog since November 2012 but I haven't post anything yet since I change my blog name from Little Darla to Dulce Hijab. It's not my very first post of course, because I was posted some, but so sorry I had been removed all of them. Why? it is a big question tho. 

This past month, I've been through lots of problem. But, who doesn't? I mean like everything is blowing up on my mind and if I can't controlled them, maybe its going to explode real soon. Idk I am such an over thinker lately and being so doubtful. I am the type of person that very bad at making decision, I'm not gonna lie. I've thinking of everything even when its not suppose to be. The worst, I always think the bad possibility that could happen while I suppose to think the good ones. I thought I was surrounded by the negatives aura lately.

Have you ever feel the same? maybe one of you. I never shared to anyone about this because I thought (again) its not a big deal. But you know what? I realized that it is A BIG DEAL. it affects my circle of life, my mind, and my behaviour. Time pass by, I can't be this person over and over. If I always thinking everything instead of do it and feel the process, I'd never know what will happen. Yes I heard someone said that THINK before you ACT. It is good but for some reason if you thinking over and over until you afraid to act, its really not good at all. rite? 

So, funny little story happened. When I browse some pictures in WeHeartIt I found this pic say:


"STOP THINKING AND JUST LET THINGS HAPPEN" 


Holy molly God just sent somebody to tell me what I am suppose to do to facing my problem. That's why my title say so. I feel like I was given some new spirit and couragement to live my life (again). Now I know that you don't have to be afraid to do something and stuck thinking for everything. You can do what you want to do. Don't worry about the result but enjoy every process in your life. 

Well, this is the new beginning for me to start my life all over again without being over thinking and doubtful about everything. At least by start to blogging again and share the half of my life to you guys! So, if you have the same feeling like me, don't worry! you can always find the way and figure it out. Live your life because YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.

So, it is my first post here and let's write the blank pages of my life -MARCH, 10th 2014- I will remember that. Thank you for reading my post whoever and wherever you are :) I am not so good about writing but who cares?;) I feel so blessed today and everyday. Also I want to say HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY to every woman around the world. Be strong and  achieve every dream you made. See you guys in the next posting iA. Take care. Doodles! XOXO -Dita-

P.S: Sorry my English is sucks. Don't hate me please ;p
       I would update this blog at least once a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment